Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Just Say "No"...Again!

Well, once again I have done the yo-yo dieting of losing those last 10 lbs. only to gain it back again! So today I begin my recommitment of working out and eating right. If I was only someone who could develop a love for exercise, it would be great! I will say I enjoy the finished product: tight toned muscles, less of my "J-Lo" booty, more energy throughout the day, sleeping better at night, and feeling good in my bikini. You would think those are reasons enough to motivate me, but no...

So, with the probablity of having to get into a wedding dress in the near future, I must begin a new plan of action! Why can't I just be wealthy with personal chefs and trainers to kick my butt into shape? Instead, I will continue to squeeze in my 45 min. a day workouts, eat my birdfood, and tell myself that all those girls on the cover of Cosmo are airbrushed! They are right?

No comments:

Post a Comment